“Strike Up the Band” Showcase 2021
April 17th & 18th
Conservatory Dancers and Guest Artists
Please help make our First Annual Fundraiser a striking success! Donations of any amount will help SEDMA overcome the extra costs* incurred over the past year and the continued loss of our theater performances**. Contributions from family members, friends or businesses are sincerely appreciated.
Thanks to your unsurpassed community support and the determination of our faculty and students, we will continue to keep safely dancing, performing and thriving!
Additional expenses including
- Build-out of sprung outdoor stage and back studio
- Increased faculty hours required for smaller class sizes and stable pods
- Purchase of tents, outdoor heaters, propane, barres, and portable sound equipment
- Expanded Wifi and Zoom capabilities
- Increased cleaning costs and supplies for COVID protocol
- Increased Scholarship and Financial Aid Family Needs
Additional losses from theater cancellations
- Graduation Recital 2020 California Center for the Arts Center Theater
- Nutcracker 2020 California Center for the Arts Concert Hall
- Showcase 2021 California Center for the Arts Center Theater
- Graduation Recital 2021- Theater availability as yet undetermined
Your help at any level is so valued and appreciated as we remain wholeheartedly committed to training the next generation of dancers and sharing the magic of dance with our community.